Finding Local Plastering Services in Elstow
You’ve probably got a local electrician, and plumber – but what about a local plasterer? It may not sound like a priority, but should you want to carry out refurbishments, or if you have a leak, you’ll want to know there’s a trades person you can trust. A poor plasterer can leave you with problems that are costly, and take time to remediate.
Searching Locally For Plastering Services You Can Trust
So what are the benefits of searching locally for plastering services? Well, a local plasterer has a reputation to maintain, so you can be sure of high quality work, and excellent customer service. They’ll be on hand if you need them in an emergency, and they’ll be likely to go the extra mile, because you’re one of their regular customers. It may take a while to source local plastering services, but it’s certainly worth the effort.
How Do You Go About Finding a Local Plasterer in Elstow?
This is a question we get asked regularly, and here are the tips we always recommend:
- Start Out With Reviews: We’re well practised now at checking out the reviews before we buy online. It’s exactly the same with trades people. Check out the reviews on their website.
- Ask Locally: Of course, reviews can be fake. If you’re worried, ask in local shops or at the doctor’s to see if people have horror stories to tell. If you’re hearing good things, you know that it’s worth following up.
- Phone Them Up: It’s always worth speaking to plasterers before you make your decision. You get a sense of whether you trust them, just from hearing their voice on the phone. If you come away feeling concerned, go on to the next option.
- Get More Than One Quote: A plasterer may tell you that their prices are competitive, but you won’t know unless you’ve got others to compare them with. Try 3 or 4 different plasterers, and check out what each one includes in the price.
- How Long Have They Been Around?: Ideally, you want a plasterer who’s has been working in Elstow for a while, and has local premises. A company new to the area might be eager to please, but they have no track record to check out.
Logic Plastering Offers Second-to-None Customer Service
The Logic Plastering team have been working in and around Elstow for a good few years now. We take pride in our reputation which is down to our skills, certainly. But beyond that, it’s all about the things that differentiate us from the rest. Whilst our customers always give us great feedback on the work, it’s the customer service they tend to remember.
Here’s the top five qualities customers praise us for:
1. A Prompt and Reliable Workforce: We always turn up on time, and often come in ahead of the deadline. We can be relied upon to provide consistently high quality plastering services.
2. Professional, and Respectful Plasterers: We understand that it can be uncomfortable, or disruptive, to have plasterers in your home. That’s why we’re always polite and respectful of our surroundings.
4. We Want to Know What You Think: Feedback is crucial to us, because it’s how we find out what we’re doing right, and what customers would like us to do better. We encourage all our clients to leave us an online review.
5. We Leave Your Home Tidy: In our book, there’s no excuse for leaving a client’s home without having cleaned up thoroughly. We’ll always leave your house as we found it.
If you’re looking for second-to-none local plastering services in Elstow, Bedfordshire, call Logic Plastering on 07809 228328 for a free no obligation quote.